Virutal Monitoring Center Supervisor - Athens, Georgia
The Command Center Shift Supervisor has a primary responsibility for all activities on their shift. With responsibility for ensuring compliance with all company and client policies, processes and procedures in delivering consistent quality customer service. This position is responsible for working closely with Command Center Agents; training, mentoring, and supporting to build a successful team environment. This individual must possess both advanced oral and written communication skills with the ability to interact with all BOS Security Staff, CCA to Senior Management. In addition, this position will be required to use analytical tools, reports, KPI and all available resources to identify, react to and solve staff and client issues. Being able to organize and supervise staff workload while holding Agents accountable to a standard of performance is a must. Plus, this individual must be able to overcome operational gaps and develop sustainable solutions which maximize internal efficiency.
• Ensure customer satisfaction; handling all types of requests, complaints, and responding to inquiries, as needed.
• Responsible for direct supervision of Command Center Team to ensure proper staffing, response times and quality standards are met during shift.
• Work closely with management staff regarding Agent scheduling and training to ensure quality of coverage and staff.
• Responsible for building/office security by ensuring that only authorized individuals are allowed in secure areas.
• Maintain an in depth understanding of monitoring procedures, for the purpose of providing assistance as needed.
• Present ideas and supporting KPI (key performance indicators) analysis to BOS Security Management Team at all levels.
• Analyze Agent performance with all available data to meet or exceed all client and company expectations and goals.
• Provides Agent feedback and support relating to improvement focused key performance indicators.
• Utilizing analytical tools, systems, data, and reports to identify and lead Agent and service improvements.
• Responsible for keeping all appropriate staff informed of shift activity.
• Selects and uses appropriate communication methods.
• Provides performance feedback.
• Motivates staff by recognizes contributions.
• Encourages training and development.
• Develops a Team environment; including staff in delegating, facilitating and process improvements and inspires respect and trust.
• Encourages open communications; confronts difficult situations; maintains objectivity.
• Assure that all shift activity is documented properly.
• Resolve any issues with equipment, customers, or staff that may occur during the shift; escalating issues to appropriate personnel as needed.
• Additional duties and responsibilities as directed.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree preferred, 5+ years related experience may be considered in lieu of degree
• Previous experience in Command Center environment, a plus
• Superior knowledge of Security Systems, VMS, and related applications
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Microsoft Outlook
• Collaboration and multi-tasking skills are a must
• Able to form, foster, and maintain strong positive business relationships with internal staff.
• Ability to demonstrate confidence and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization.
• Ability to develop and deliver information (presentations) to our client’s leadership, BOS Security leadership and peer groups is critical
• Analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate information with attention to detail and accuracy is critical
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Exhibits good listening and comprehension skills
• Strong organizational, analytical, and administrative skills
• An effective team player
• A strong desire for continuous learning and a desire to grow professionally